The Invasion

The Invasion disappeared for a couple of years, but we're back now.

My house was literally destroyed by water and mold damage, which my insurance did not cover. Now that we're done rebuilding it, we've managed to finish The Invasion's first full length album... 2 years in the making.

I hope that we will be able to engage in the Treasure Valley music scene once again now that we're back on our feet. Come see us at our record release April 23rd at the Big Easy... or Knitting Factory... or whatever it will be.

Hugs and kisses,

Aaron

http://www.the-invasion.com

Zaaaannnnnggg!

As soon as you meet someone you know the reason you will leave them.

i havent seen you play since like, jubals palace, sweet!

Yeah! We need to get a decent=awesome all ages venue going in Nampa again...

we need one in boise

we could use both, really.
the good thing is nampa has the flying m coffee garage now, which is actually a really great place for shows.

glad to hear you are back.  sorry to hear about the damage to your house though...that sounds dreadful!

Last edited by holly (11 Mar 2008 20:16)

I wonder if the Flying M in Boise has a basement they'd be willing to lend out.

There's gotta be someplace that does.

Hummer Of Doom wrote

I wonder if the Flying M in Boise has a basement they'd be willing to lend out.

There's gotta be someplace that does.

Not to bands like ours at least.

Aaron. Glad to hear you guys are back at it. Sorry to hear about the flooding.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Didn't The Invasion open for Sigur Ros? Those guys smoked, I was VERY impressed. I can't wait to hear them again!!

EDIT: Holypigfuckingshit. Just listened to the music on the website. I am absolutely floored. I--I'm ah...at a loss for words. I'm definitely going April 23.

Last edited by Captain Vadge (13 Mar 2008 21:10)

Girlfriend thief

The Invasion has always been one of my favorite local bands and I've only managed to see them like 3 times and I'm not happy about it.

whoa, i like this a lot. i'll go to this show for sure.

fat is the noose guinea.

are you actually playing the knitting factory? Right down the street from where I live

coveredinshit wrote

are you actually playing the knitting factory? Right down the street from where I live

Lock it down....

I hope they change the name to the Knitting Factory... I think there's still some stigma attached to the Big Easy... but I don't think it's changing before our record release.

aaron wrote

I hope they change the name to the Knitting Factory... I think there's still some stigma attached to the Big Easy... but I don't think it's changing before our record release.

Maybe they don't want that stigma attached to Knitting Factory....you know the stigma of ACDC/Led Zepplin/Motly Crue/Doors tribute bands?

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Shitty tribute bands and shitty guitars on the walls signed by the shittiest acts in music of all time. The best thing to ever happen to that place was Zakk Wylde's drunken rage with a baseball bat.

Girlfriend thief