Jument, Feminist, In the Shadow of the Mountain

Bomb Shelter, Die Hippie Room, Thursday, 8pm

FREE!!!!!

This is going to be sick, I promise.  Don't wanker off on this night.

You know, I don't even know where the bomb shelter is.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Boise Bomb Shelter
600 W. Curling Drive, Boise, ID

I thought shows were not allowed there anymore???

If you guys get everybody kicked out that would suck.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

we talked to the guy, chill out

AspireToReduce wrote

we talked to the guy, chill out

Am completely chill. Just remebered last time shows had to stop due to the threat of massive evacuation. I'd say it is a resonable statement. Seeing how hard it is to find practice spaces. Glad John is down.

ergh..just dont let any bands use smoke machines wink

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Taylor was telling me about that.... I'm looking for the graffiti tonight.

How did it go? Was hoping to make it but a day long headache and a horse in need of care prevented.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

It was pretty killer, although I think the show has driven Feminist to break up after less than a week.  Also we have conflicting values (Sir=1st wave, Parker=2nd Me=3rd wave mindfuck).  The room was packed and everyone got rowdy.  I was really surprised so many people came, although if I threw a party it'd probably be the same crowd.  Next time, man.

1st,  2nd, and 3rd waves of what?

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Feminism.  I'm only joking; none of us know much about feminism.

good riddance

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.