• 2 (current)
  • »

Myrtle Morgue deconstruct/recreate gathering

so envious of that dwarves shirt

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

bonerdoner wrote

I do. I have one that is sucky. I am trying to fix the other sucky one.

I've got two that I dumpstered about a year ago. I tested 'em, they should work just fine. Although I think they're actually tweeters for a stadium-sized pa system. Let me know when I can get 'em to ya.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

This Saturday some heads are rolling over to help finish up. All that is left is carpet to hang. So one better show up to help me hang these peepeekaka matts,or I am going to cancel all shows and turn the Morgue into a damn country western venue.

bonerdoner wrote

This Saturday some heads are rolling over to help finish up. All that is left is carpet to hang. So one better show up to help me hang these peepeekaka matts,or I am going to cancel all shows and turn the Morgue into a damn country western venue.

No one go!!!

That's kinda what I was hoping. It would have a mechanical bull and troughs for urinals.

That sounds amazing.

Girlfriend thief

bonerdoner wrote

I didn't. A shit ton of insulation,soundboard,and sheetrock. If anyone has tools bring em. Hammers,drills,or screws,and bring some food if you'd like to bbq something up. I'll have a limited supply of dogs and burgs. Bug's bringing a ham.
10-11am or so.

Remember the last time Bug had a ham? Me and Shireman ate
the whole thing while he was passed out in his bed. That should
probably happen again.

Ham Thief

TROUT SLAYER

I heard some folks got together to finish that shit. Which makes me glad because I was at the studio for like 9 hours.

I'm glad a number of us are stepping up for our scene.

I had unexpected company from out of town. I feel lame. But those PA speakers are still up for grabs, so's I can make things right.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

OK, so that totally didn't work. *heaves exasperated sigh*

Cops/neighbors must know that if there is a van/whole bunch of cars, that they should come enforce shit.

What happened?

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

Tried to do a show and asshole across the street called the cops to complain. Sooner or later he and Justin will be duking it out in court.

Manville ended up playing in the basement at 2am. It was wild shit.

Hummer Of Doom wrote

Tried to do a show and asshole across the street called the cops to complain. Sooner or later he and Justin will be duking it out in court.

Manville ended up playing in the basement at 2am. It was wild shit.

man that sucks.....so that was the reasoning for thee 2am show.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Where the hell is this Myrtle Morgue? I've heard a lot about it.

Jacob Holder is a douche.