• «
  • 1 (current)

Myrtle Morgue deconstruct/recreate gathering

Soundproofin rally is this Saturday @ the Morgue @ 10am or so. Feel free to come on down and lend a hand. There shall be some BBQ action along with refreshments. Open invite bring the wife,kids,and dogs. Goggles and a noseplug may be wise to bring as well.

ss%20sheetrock.jpg

Last edited by bonerdoner (28 Jan 2008 20:33)

awesome - i will be working on saturday but I get done around 6:00 -- i have your number unless it has changed in the last 6 months, i'll give you a call see if you still be needin help

Eatpants wrote

i have your number unless it has changed in the last 6 months

I think Cantrell was born with that phone number.

I'm goin' to the studio on Sat. but will try to make it down when I am out of there.

I'm gonna be in Fresno. But if there is still help needed the week afterwards, let me know.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

I'm in.

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

DrBug wrote

I'm in.

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

I feel like I'm missing out on a great excuse to wear a tool belt

thats all I'm wearing.

al borland

Will be out of town. You end up getting that mass loaded vinyl?

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

I didn't. A shit ton of insulation,soundboard,and sheetrock. If anyone has tools bring em. Hammers,drills,or screws,and bring some food if you'd like to bbq something up. I'll have a limited supply of dogs and burgs. Bug's bringing a ham.
10-11am or so.

thanks to everybody that helped out, I mean thanks Bug, Todd, Bruce and Josh. Also the boys from Kryterium and the TS crew.

Last edited by bonerdoner (3 Feb 2008 05:53)

bummed i couldnt make it, after obama i was trapped in eagle, hope it went well, post pics

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

sorry I couldn't come help. stoked to see what you champions did though <3

You know I would have helped if I didn't have to go to stupid Fresno for work.
A cop got shot 4 blocks away from my hotel though.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

I dont give a dook. Bug posted that 1st part from my computer, I just threw in the Kryterium/ts edit.

The fact that kryterium helped and I had band practice and didn't cancel made me feel like a complete douschebag...

Kryterium Kares.

If you still want to get that vine ill lets try to order together.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

If you really believe Kryterium was there youre a goof.

dude, post the manville 0))) bama picks!!!

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

l_4feb19c6dc3bd7eda66e6ef22f82d3b3.jpg
l_2c7aef980490be5d6df89ab66aa21ec3.jpg

I'm starting to think that the logo in the top photo was originally perfectly legible and some editor decided to blur it. Sorry Schug, I guess the media wins this round.

Last edited by Hummer Of Doom (4 Feb 2008 23:44)

It was more legible..

Do you need PA speakers, Justin?

I do. I have one that is sucky. I am trying to fix the other sucky one.