1/28 SKELETON WITCH, THE DEEP, RED CHORD, JOB FOR A COWBOY

Yeah, I know, the Venue, but....SKELETON WITCH!!!

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

I was not impressed with skeletonwitch at all.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

is skeletonwitch worth going to the venue for?

just another angry atheist

smutmuck wrote

is skeletonwitch worth going to the venue for?

Only if you like REAL metal.

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

totally in order of importance : )

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

Worst to best or best to worst?

Girlfriend thief

ew, theres clearly only one answer

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

Bad to worse.

Albert wrote

Bad to worse.

PLZ TEACH ME TO GRIND ALBERT

a.j. wrote

Albert wrote

Bad to worse.

PLZ TEACH ME TO GRIND ALBERT

grind27489bz0.jpg

B00000055M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Girlfriend thief

I just don't get the retro throwback thing that new bands seem to be all about lately. It's like the shitty garage rock revival invaded metal.

ROCK AND AWE!

Last edited by Bryce (28 Dec 2007 01:03)

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Agreed. It's about as lame as a beard on an indie rocker. Passé as fuck.

Girlfriend thief

skeleton witch is the shit THEY FUCKING RULE. all those other bands should commit joint suicide.

save for mine and justin's posts, everything in this thread: picard.jpg

Wow, Skeletonwitch bores the shit outta Captain Picard? I guess we have more in common than I thought.

a.j. wrote

picard.jpg  -------I AM SO FUCKING COOL

Fixed.

Last edited by Eatpants (31 Dec 2007 21:09)