• «
  • 1 (current)

Some more live rockage

Graveguard-1.jpg
prostheticmanvillekfphds.jpg

Last edited by bonerdoner (8 Jan 2008 14:00)

sweet ill be at one of those

hell yeah fuck andrew johnson

POMIV? About damn time!

Girlfriend thief

What's the deal with curb stomping the cop?

thats the guy that shot matt jones

acab

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

whats wrong with curb stomping cops?

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

As long as there is a spur it is legit. That means you are above the law.

I was just wondering why they chose that cop in particular.

Yeah he shot the kid that pointed the Bayonette at him. Bayonettes are tight.

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

I think they are sharp....

Haha!

Fuck A.J. he gave me a consumption ticket, that fucker!

Listen to me www.myspace.com/twreckaton

ya hooligan

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

Was Matt Jones the kid with the bayonet?

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

Apparently those Arizona bands aren't gonna make the show on Jan 12th. I had a bunch of AZ people tell me they canceled their tour. I emailed them to see what was up, to no response. So I'm assuming they aren't coming.

Give Blood has consented to fill in for them.

PILE PIX

and wrn

th_IMG_0226.jpg
th_IMG_0225.jpg
th_IMG_0224.jpg
th_IMG_0223.jpg
th_IMG_0222.jpg
th_IMG_0221.jpg
th_IMG_0220.jpg
th_IMG_0219.jpg
th_IMG_0218.jpg
th_IMG_0217.jpg
th_IMG_0216.jpg
th_IMG_0215.jpg
th_IMG_0214.jpg
th_IMG_0213.jpg
th_IMG_0212.jpg
th_IMG_0211-1.jpg
th_IMG_0210.jpg
th_IMG_0209.jpg
th_IMG_0208.jpg

Come feel the burn tonight!

I threw the pictures that I got from the PILE show up here the photo section. http://www.myspace.com/toomuchdistortion as well as pictures from the Torn Anus,Gordie Howe show @ le bucket.

basethrasblowhod1.jpg

who are the mongloids?

Bart from Hot Dog Sandwich is in it, I know that much.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Devo worship band.

And Jamis from Vexengine is in it too.

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

there is an excellent hardcore band called the mongoloids, wish it was them.