Boise Bicycle Project Needs Help

The Boise Bicycle project had a benefit show scheduled for dec 22 at the VAC, but as it turns out the VAC will not be opening it's doors in 2007 due to complications...understandable.

So, we need a new place to host this show, with Secretariat, Finn Riggins and The Universal as the musical lineup. We were thinking BSU maybe, but who do we contact about this? Is Jeremy still doing those shows?

Julia Green has designed some awesome posters that will be screenprinted and it's a good cause, so anybody willing to help out can be a big hero for a night!

i can definitely help you out as much as needed.  as for booking, i think jeremy could at least guide you into which directions to take.  you specifically would probably want to talk to university pulse, i'd think.  i believe the website is at: http://pulse.boisestate.edu/.  if you continue to have trouble getting this worked out, feel free to send me a pm on here and perhaps we'll come up with another idea.

I hope that this has been resolved. There's not much that I can do at this time, sorry.
Go Boise Bicycle Project!

jeremy wrote

I hope that this has been resolved. There's not much that I can do at this time, sorry.
Go Boise Bicycle Project!

I think I saw a flyer sor this sheetz at thee Neurolux.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf