PLAYLIST!

that old thread was too long anyway..

Loss: Life Without Hope, Death Without Reason
Satyricon: Dark Medieval Times, Shadowthrone
Withcraft: Witchraft
Pagen Alter: Mythical and Magical
Black Boned Angel: Super Eclipse
Flower Travelin Band: cant remember album but very cool psych stuff.
FoodBrain: cant remember album but very cool psych stuff.
Syd Barrett: Mad Cap Laughs
Twins Peaks Soundtrack
Khanate: Things Viral
Queen: Night at the Opera
Trollmann!!!
Weedeater: God Luck and Good Speed

Last edited by Push (2 Aug 2007 16:32)

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

The Besnard Lakes Are The Dark Horse
Chariots of Fire OST
Telescopes - Hungry Audio Tapes
Hunter S. Thompson Interviews
Neil Sedaka - Too Late/We Can Make it if We Try
Caribou - Andorra
Serengeti - Noticeably Negro

Kung Fu Rick "Coming To An End" LP
Quadiliacha "Es Muerto" 10"
H-100s "Texas Death Match" EP
Infest "No Man's Slave" LP
Weekend Nachos "Punish And Destroy" LP
Dry-Rot "Subordinate" EP
Grand Funk Railroad

Last edited by Hummer Of Doom (2 Aug 2007 05:51)

Push wrote

Trollmann!!!

Thats not Trollmann Av Ildtoppberg you speak of, is it??

Last edited by deadasdreams (2 Aug 2007 14:33)

Its true, Thizz IS what it is.

Judas Iscariot - The Cold Earth Slept Below
Mammatus - Mammatus
Panthers - The Trick
Abigor - Fractal Possession
Mayhem - De Mysteriis dom Sathanas
Sombre Forets - Quintessence
Goblin - Roller

deadasdreams wrote

Push wrote

Trollmann!!!

Thats not Trollmann Av Ildtoppberg you speak of, is it??

Is there a different Trollmann?

Did you see Mammutus when they played at ELK?

Last edited by Push (2 Aug 2007 16:31)

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Just shit off myspace including
King Diamond
Merciful Fate
Chromeo
Witch
Limp Wrist
Poison
Dissection
Devin The Dude
Westside Connection

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

the virus- full circle

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

DrBug wrote

Just shit off myspace including
King Diamond
Merciful Fate
Chromeo
Witch
Limp Wrist
Poison
Dissection
Devin The Dude
Westside Connection

LOOONNNGGG LLLIIIIVVVEEE TTHHHEE KKKKIIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!

Dude get Melissa by Merciful Fate and Abigial by King Daimond. Amazing stuff.
You will not be sorry.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

bone awl- so i must take from the earth and make it mine

particularly the track "offering to me"

yo black metal afficios, this song is killing it right now

and this new skitsystem/cyness split
whoa..............,

Last edited by a.j. (3 Aug 2007 02:26)

Your life goes to shit, try to escape from it. Your mind is bruised, you turn to booze, sliding down the slope, quickly losing hope. Getting fucking trashed, must it be like that? Open your eyes and realize your friends are there for you. and they will help you through. I am here for you, I will be your friend.

the skitsystem side moreso, i just saw cyness in salt lake last night, pretty good live. that skitsystem album "stigmata" is their most raging shit though.

yeah skitsystem rips.
hey blake, I played some Merciful Fate on the jukebox at the plank, you split too soon, I also loaded up Mouth of the Architect, and Melvins. People at the bar were not stoked.

Live!  From the Igloo on 34th!

DrBug wrote

yeah skitsystem rips.
hey blake, I played some Merciful Fate on the jukebox at the plank, you split too soon, I also loaded up Mouth of the Architect, and Melvins. People at the bar were not stoked.

Ha,ha yeah thats my favorite thing to do at that place.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

also

judas- self titled 7" (this is the jam for real, heavy sabbath influenced dark hardcore with a jam b side on 16oh records of sidetracked and in disgust fame)

jesu
swans
tom waits
electric wizard
buried inside
leonard cohen

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Bryce wrote

jesu
swans
tom waits
electric wizard
buried inside
leonard cohen

What Swans? And Buried Inside need to put out some new stuff, are they even still together?

Mac Dre
Bavgate
Mistah Fab
anything else Thizz-tastic

deadasdreams wrote

Mac Dre

OAKLAND!!!!!

deadasdreams wrote

Mac Dre
Bavgate
Mistah Fab

have you been hanging out with jaded bench crew hardcore kids??

a.j. wrote

deadasdreams wrote

Mac Dre
Bavgate
Mistah Fab

have you been hanging out with jaded bench crew hardcore kids??

You mean Johnny, Josh and those fools? Haha! Thizz iz what it iz!

deadasdreams wrote

Bryce wrote

jesu
swans
tom waits
electric wizard
buried inside
leonard cohen

What Swans? And Buried Inside need to put out some new stuff, are they even still together?

I've got no idea. On that note, I heard Mare broke up. That's a huge bummer.

And it's the Swans Are Dead live album.

A tin-foil hat or aluminium foil deflector beanie is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Some people wear the hats in the belief that they act to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against alien interference mind control and/or mind reading. Others wear them as a stylish fashion accessory.[citation needed]

Bryce wrote

jesu
swans
tom waits
electric wizard
buried inside
leonard cohen

Leonard Cohan, good call. Which Electric Wizard. I have been into the re issues, mainly the first album.

balrlgrafklijgoidfjgasdf

Just Dopethrone and Let Us Prey. I've never really listened to any of their other stuff. I'm sure it's all good.

Don Caballero - American Don
Envy - Far Off Reason
Explosions In The Sky - All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone
Envy - All The Footprints You've Ever Left And The Fear Expecting Ahead
Pg. 99 - Document #8

essentially the same shit I've been listening to for the last few years.

ciara- the evolution (i want to marry her)